This year our end-of-year event is going virtual! Save the date for Thursday, December 17th at 7:00 pm for Washington Filmworks’ Snow Place Like Home Virtual Event.
You can be a part of this special night by submitting a short video following the instructions below.
Record your video and upload it to this Dropbox Folder no later than Friday, November 20th.
- Please film your video landscape / horizontally.
- Introduce yourself and the film industry position you work in most often.
- After your introduction, pause and look into the lens for 5 seconds – smile if you want to!
- Answer these questions and keep answers to no longer 15 seconds:
- What one word best describes our film industry?
- What’s the best part of working on a film set?
- What are you looking forward to in 2021?
- Tell us your favorite filming location in WA.
5. If you have any recent set photos, please upload those as well!
Please make sure you have permission to share the photos before uploading.
We can’t wait to see your face and share your story with the statewide film industry!
If you have any questions, you can reach out to us at: Info@WashingtonFilmworks.org
The Fine Print
By submitting a video recording for this Annual Industry Update Community Video, you understand that you are giving Washington Filmworks a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, and sublicensable right to use, modify, and otherwise edit the materials you have submitted; and to use your name, likeness, voice, photographs and biographical material for the distribution, exhibition, advertising and marketing of Annual Industry Update Community Video in any manner and through any channel or platform now existing or yet to be invented. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not submit a video for Annual Industry Update Community Video. Washington Filmworks is not obligated to use any materials you submit.