|Newsletter July 2011|
WASHINGTON FILM CONTINUES TO WORK
PULLING FOCUS MONDAY AUGUST 1
HAPPY HOUR AT SPITFIRE
Get ready for a change! Washington Filmworks in partnership with the
WASHINGTON FILMWORKS WANTS YOU
Washington Filmworks is seeking an Intern!
Detailed Job Responsibilities Include
– Contributions to the Washington Filmworks newsletter
– Assist with grassroots lobby efforts for 2012 Renewal Campaign
– Development and update of social websites (Facebook, Twitter)
– Conduct Internet research on media/industry news/national incentive updates and information
– Aid staff at industry events
– Manage in-house database
– General office administration
Send a brief letter of interest, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The internship will be for Fall term, beginning September 1 2011.
Please note that this is not a production internship.
LOCATION OF THE MONTH
Washington Filmworks is proud to announce July’s
This month we feature a Seattle landmark that boasts perhaps the best vista anywhere in the city.
more information about using this iconic location, contact Chris
Swenson at the Seattle Office of Film + Music. The Film + Music Office
can provide information, permits and parking. The Office of FIlm +
Music can be contacted via email:email@example.com
AROUND THE TOWN
Amy Lillard met with Bob Riggs to discuss plans for the future of Washington film.
The Washington Filmworks office played host to Fat Kid Rules the World